Sunday, November 01, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving


We are going to be writing something we are thankful for each day this month in honor of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I think it is really important to remember the many blessings we have. I know for me it can be difficult to be thankful at times when I am wrapped up in day to day life. I am excited to have some guest posts by Michael, as he rarely blogs anymore! So here goes...

Day 1:
Today we are both thankful for the beautiful weather we had today. We went for a walk after lunch today, just to soak up the sunshine and enjoy the fall trees. It seemed especially nice knowing that colder days are just around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I look forward to reading what you are Thankful for.

    ReplyDelete