Friday, November 27, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 27

Today I am thankful for many things. We had brunch this morning with my Dad's family. This being the first year without my Dad's parents, I wondered how things would be different. I was glad that we got together, and it was good to be there.
We did a little bit of Christmas Shopping this afternoon. Then we went downtown to the Christmas tree lighting. It was pretty much like the one in New York- I'm sure! They had music and then the tree lighting. I plan to take advantage of the downtown in December events this year. Check out the website here.
Then we headed over to the storage unit to get our tree and a few other decorations.
I am thankful for my husband that will make me pumpkin pecan waffles, go to tree lightings, wait while I shop in a crowded mall, help me with the tree, and many more small things that mean a lot to me.

Here we are at the tree lighting.
We are about to watch Home Alone 2, so we can relive our childhood and New York trip. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment