Thursday, November 26, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 26


We went downtown this morning and ran in the Turkey Trot. It was a lot of fun and I think we will do it again.


We walked through the Myriad gardens afterward- I liked this red tree.


My mom made these cute place cards for the table. My turkey has a pie and Michael's has a football. We went to see the movie The Blind Side this afternoon. It was excellent!


Hanging out at my mom's house


Today I am thankful for changing seasons, beautiful trees, family, and the Holidays. Although it can be such a busy time I really enjoy the time to spend with family and in thankfulness for all of the things God is doing in our lives. We had a wonderful day today and I am looking forward to the many fun times we will have in the next month. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

What is something you are thankful for this year that you were not thankful for this time last year? What is something you hope to be thankful for this time NEXT year?

No comments:

Post a Comment