Saturday, December 08, 2012

family pictures

It's 5:30AM, I'm drinking water and eating an apple...and I've been awake for almost two hours. For the many times I will get the comment "sleep while you can before the baby comes!" over the next months, my sleep is much better when not pregnant. Although sleep with a newborn is much more interrupted, my body will be more comfortable. 
Anyway, I thought I'd share some family pictures my brother took for us last month. Although our fall has been really warm it was a really cold afternoon, and Isabella was not that interested in being photographed...but we got some good shots of her personality and our family at this season of our life.






A huge thanks to my brother for taking these pictures and the time that took! We are so grateful to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment