Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Train

Over the weekend we rode the Christmas Train at the Oklahoma Railway Museum.
Ringing jingle bells. 
After we got in our seats they passed out a jingle bell to everyone and we sang some Christmas songs. 

Then they passed out cookies and hot chocolate, while the polar express was read. I brought our book along with us.

Curly haired-cousins. 

Watching out the window. 


My parents. 
 

It was a fun time, but we decided it wasn't something that had to be on our yearly tradition list.

Driving the car at the museum. 

After the train ride we met the rest of my family at the mall for lunch and Santa pictures. My brother took a few pictures of our kids in a sleigh in the mall. Next year there will be two more boys in our family pictures. Isabella will be quite outnumbered by the boys, but I'm pretty confident she will be able to hold her own... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment