Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Saturday night I set the table for our Christmas breakfast.

And then Santa came!
And at 12:05AM Michael and I decided since it was in fact Christmas now, we would exchange our stockings and gifts to each other. That might be a fun tradition we started to exchange with each other in the quiet of the night.


Isabella woke up, and came in the living room. Several people asked us if she "got it" this year. But she didn't. She had no idea it was Christmas, and didn't even pay attention to the tree at first.


But then she saw there was a stroller for her.


And she didn't really care to look at anything else after that.


Pink TOMS!


I love the look of concentration on her face!


Our family ready for church.


Playing in a box my serving piece came in. Aren't the boxes just more fun?!






Our best gift of all.


We enjoyed church with my parents Sunday morning and spent the day at their house.
We had a great Christmas this year, and got to spend time just hanging out at each of our families' homes. Michael and I spent some time last night talking about our year and goals for 2012. We have so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed by our families and friends and I feel so grateful. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment