Saturday, December 17, 2011

I don't know what she's thinking here...but I love the expression on her face!



Corn makes me happy


YUM! Thank you Nowakowski corn farm for your great corn!

Thursday night, before Michael's wisdom tooth removal, we went out to celebrate National Cupcake Day.

How cute is this guy?!


Michael did great, and we were grateful to his dad for accompanying him so I didn't have to entertain Isabella in a small room for an hour and a half!

One thing about living in Oklahoma is the crazy weather. Although it is December, we had one day this past week when the temp was 68. So Isabella and I took advantage of the great weather and went on a walk at dusk. The sunset was amazing!




And lastly, we had our first of seven Christmas gatherings this weekend with my Dad's extended family. Isabella loved playing with the toys there and pushing this double stroller around.

She's getting so big!

We had a second round of "picking a quilt" since we were all together. My grandmother had so many quilts.

I love how different they all are, each with a different story to tell.


This was the one I ended up choosing. I loved all the colors.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment