Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I've been thankful for:
She often wears a flower clip in her hair so when she saw these flower stickers she started putting them all in her hair.
-New words: sticker (stikhor), color (Cholhor), bus, doggie, bubbles, happy

-Celebrating 60 years of my dad. What a kind, calm, patient, faithful father he has been!
While it can try my patience, at times, I love her determination.
-Spending time with Isabella. I was missing her Tuesday with working on Monday and being gone for a CEU training Tuesday. I soaked her in yesterday and today.
-I am so grateful for family and friends that have kept Isabella while I have worked or enjoyed child free things with Michael. 
- The warm weather. We've been enjoying sidewalk chalk and blowing bubbles, playing at the park, and the zoo.
-Isabella's spirit, and watching her be brave in trying new things.
-Surprise blessings
-Good books

No comments:

Post a Comment