Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday fun

We met up with Michael for lunch yesterday. It is fun to get to hang out in the middle of the day! Isabella was so happy to see him when he got in the car.






I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while. We get to spend time with different friends all day today. Then we have a full weekend with my dear friends coming into town from New Jersey, the Race for the Cure, and a family birthday lunch. Running a 5K is on my 30 before 30 list, and I plan to knock it out Saturday morning.
Monday is my work day and then early Tuesday morning we leave for our New York trip! I'm bracing myself for a whirlwind weekend, and hoping to find time to pack somewhere in there.

Happy weekend friends! Hope you make the most of it with people you love!

1 comment:

  1. love your pretty shirt and scarf combo in these pics!

    ReplyDelete