Tuesday, June 03, 2014

One year

I'm going to be playing catch up on posts for a while...

Benjamin its been one year since we met. The year has felt very long and very short year all in one. You have grown and changed so much in these 12 months. From a tiny little guy to a toddler that is all over the place and in to everything. So many firsts in a years' time!


 Our 12 month picture session did not go so well...you felt like this about it...

 You spent the day before crying or fussing most of the time you were awake, and wanting me to hold you. Cutting teeth is no fun! :(




You gave me a couple smiles before you started signing 'all done' and just wanted me to hold you.

21lbs 6.5 oz 30.5 inches

During your 12th month you: started clapping, started cruising holding on to furniture and moving from one chair to another holding on around the table, and you loved splashing in the toilet when you could sneak in there if we forgot to leave the door closed. You love baths and playing in water, let's try to stay out of the toilet though, please! :) You can sign more and all done. You say Mama and Dada and MO! for more. You take two good naps most days, but still wake up at night a couple of times. You are snugly when its time to sleep and lay your head on my shoulder while I sing before you go to bed. Its one of my favorite things.

I know before I know it, another year will have flown by with many more firsts and changes. We love you so much Benjamin Gray! You have been such a blessing to us. I love your blue eyes, smile, and great laugh.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment