Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Favorites from this week

Here are some of our adventures this week:

More box fun.
Monday she played in the box while I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.


Then we enjoyed a picnic outside and amazing weather!


After our picnic we went to barnes and noble to read books. It was time for a new bedtime book. We got the Going to bed book. Which ends with "the moon is high, the sea is deep, they rock and rock and rock to sleep." So sweet! My new favorite.


Mimi brought by a cute costume for our sweet little lady.


I'm loving babies in jeans.


Wednesdays we keep Ava.
Notice their faces...who took a toy from who in this picture?


We played at the park today. I felt brave for venturing to the park with two little kiddos.


My favorite picture of the week so far!
Both girls had a good time at the park and no one was injured, so I feel it was a success!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment