Monday, September 12, 2011

Celebrating Michael

Saturday morning (after our free breakfast at Chick-fil-a, thank you moneysavingmom.com!) I read about Septemberfest on the lawn of the governor's mansion. So at the last minute we decided to pack up a picnic and go check it out.

Isabella at our picnic.


Isabella and daddy taking in all the sights!
My favorite parts were: seeing a skunk up-close, seeing people in original colonial clothes, free watermelon, free boxes of girl scout cookies, seeing a dog the size of a pony, and being outside with my family.

Saturday night was Michael's 30th birthday party. Lots of friends and family came to celebrate him. He is so loved by many people!



My sister's chocolate cake is awesome!


Candy bags to fill up as party favors.


Michael got a gift of 30 sodas from the Roberts! He will enjoy each one!
It was a fun night and I'm so thankful for our families that helped make everything possible!

Michael's last birthday celebration (all good things must come to an end) was yesterday with my family for lunch.


He randomly wanted a pecan pie for his "cake". Happy Birthday!


Isabella entertained herself by chewing on a corn cobb for the whole last part of our meal and dessert! Love that kid!

I was sad for the weekend to be over last night and was already feeling a little case of the Mondays...But Monday has arrived so I'm going to try to bring it on and take care of some big things on my procrastinated to-do list! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment