Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day 6

I am thankful for my dad. I am thinking about him after rereading the sweet card he sent to Isabella for Halloween. I am sure it is the first of many cards she will receive from him.

Throughout junior high, high school, OC, and even graduate school at OSU, I would receive cards or other random clippings in the mail from my dad. Then when I had a full time job I still got cards occasionally, or he would drop off flowers that he had just clipped from his garden. Other than his acts of kindness, he has frequently encouraged me with his words and praise. Through his words, actions, and love I know he is my biggest fan. A father's love is so important to girls and I will always be grateful for my dad and how actively he works to show his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment