Monday, November 01, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving- Year Two- Day 1

We decided to blog 30 days of thanksgiving again this year. For those of you who were wondering if the 30th day last year would be a birth announcement- let me assure you- there will again be no such announcement this year! :)

Today I am thankful for all of the people who have taken care of us these past several weeks. We had some great nurses in the hospital who took great care of us. We have had countless meals from friends and family members, so many gifts and gift cards, a friend who mowed our grass, a friend helped me move out of my office at work, people who have encouraged us, and many other acts of kindness.

People have been so generous with their time, talents, and gifts. I am so grateful to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment