Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13

I am thankful for books. I have enjoyed reading since being out of graduate school and enjoy being in my book club. Books can take you to another place, open you up to new ideas and experiences, and just be a lot of fun.
Isabella has been given a lot of books, which I am happy about because I want us to be more of a reading family than a TV watching family. She had a visit from her great aunt today who brought this new book: You are my I love you. I had never read it before, but it is such a sweet book and our new favorite.


Some of my other favorites for her are: My name is not Isabella, You are special, and her board books.

I am currently reading, The girlfriend's guide to surviving the first year of motherhood (which is hil-arious!), Model home for book club, On being a therapist, and I am hoping to start the third Harry Potter book soon.

1 comment:

  1. I need to read the Girlfriend's guide - I just read the one about pregnancy but thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete