Monday, September 20, 2010

State Fair 2010

It is that time of year again in Oklahoma when the Great State Fair is here! We went this weekend with friends, and I was glad I was able to make it. We enjoyed corn dogs, fried cheese, a cinnamon roll, and chocolate bread pudding. I have wondered if walking around the fair for that long was a good idea, as for the first time the swelling in my feet did not go down overnight. I did stop and sit to rest a few times. I'm sure I was a sight to see being 9 1/2 months pregnant. We caught the end of a dog show and enjoyed some of the other sights of the fair.


One of our favorites the Wisconsin cheese. They had a fancy new trailer this year...I liked what this cow was thinking.


I wanted to jump in that water- but there were signs everywhere that said so swimming so I refrained.


The girls at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment