Saturday, September 04, 2010

Football time in OKLAHOMA!

Today is Michael's 29th birthday, the first OU game of the season, and we have beautiful weather. I'm not sure there could be a better combination for him!

Michael wanted Chick-Fil-A for breakfast this morning so we ate there and have been doing things around our house before we head down to Norman. I am just going to hang out at the tailgate for a while and then head home. I am too pregnant to sit through the game and I still can't seem to get over last week's sickness. I will miss seeing the opening festivities and the ponies making their runs.

Happy Birthday Michael!



For some reason my OU shirt is not fitting me as well as it did last season...what is that about?!
I will be finding something else to wear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment