Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tired

This weekend we "sprung forward". Most people don't feel very "springy" the day after losing an hour of sleep (and I fall into that category myself today). But I am excited about longer days and warmer weather.
A song I like says..."I'm so tired of being tired--as sure as night will follow day--most things I worry about, never happen anyway". I am tired and struggling to not to stress about things. There is one month of school left and only about 7 papers, a huge presentation, my clinical interview, 3 finals, and a thesis proposal left to go. Piece of cake right? I know at the end I will stand in awe of God's faithfulness and the many ways He provides for and sustains me. At the end of all that school work we will get to move to our house! I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment