Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thursday

We had some errands to run today over by our old house so we also went to the library over there and our favorite park.

We had a picnic and then played in the sunshine. It was a great day with a high in the upper 70's. My midwife said from my blood work, I needed a little more vitamin D. I keep forgetting to pick it up when I'm at the store, so what is better than the natural way?



There are lots of great things about our new house, but I miss the old one sometimes, and more than anything the area we lived in. Maybe I still don't feel settled here because I haven't felt completely well or like myself since we moved to this house.
I'm 15 weeks today...baby is the size of an apple, can sense light, and is forming taste buds. We have an ultrasound scheduled for November 28th and hopefully we will find out if we are having a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment