Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I've had a few different blog posts I wanted to do this week, but when I went to write one a few days ago I got an error from blogger saying I had reached my limit for posting pictures. You can pay to get more space to post pictures or join a service that I'm not going to join... :/  So I'm looking in to what my options are to avoid paying anything or what else I might want to do with my blog.

Mixing up our pie filling

We had a wonderful thanksgiving! Michael was off work for a few days and we were able to spend time with both of our families over the past several days. My heart has been full so many times this year and I feel so grateful for the many blessings in my life.
We began celebrating the holiday season this weekend with some fun things and also got our home all ready for the holidays. Everything is truly more magical with Isabella and seeing the world through her eyes.
We have an ultrasound Wednesday and hope to find out if our sweet baby is a boy or girl. Hopefully it is more cooperative than Isabella was!

No comments:

Post a Comment