Friday, November 09, 2012

I was at the grocery store at the beginning of this week and saw a bag of mini pumpkins marked down to $1. I didn't get my glitter pumpkins made last year, as I usually do, so I decided to make it happen. I was feeling really good at the beginning of the week- almost normal- so I was happy to do some things this week I had been wanting to do.
YAY!
Last year I had seen a thankful tree on a blog I read, but never got around to making it. So when she posted the free printables again this week, I decided this was the year to start a new tradition.

I don't love how my branches turned out- but I decided it was good enough. We've been writing down something we are thankful when we are at the table together. I'm looking forward to this new tradition to document the things we were grateful for each year during the thanksgiving season and help foster thankfulness with our children.

I also felt up to making bread after a 3 month hiatus and cooked a few meals this week. It was big time!
My bread making helper.


I've had some not as good days toward the end of the week, but enjoyed a burst of feeling better. Hopefully that means my morning sickness is almost over. (And really? Morning sickness? Its more like random sickness in the middle of the night, afternoon sickness, evening sickness, whenever-it-wants-to-sickness.) I've got some house projects that need to be tackled...hopefully soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are starting to feel like yourself again, and getting to enjoy some fun seasonal activities.

    ReplyDelete