Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Saying goodbye to our house. Isabella was just interested in eating her cookie.
Over the past few weeks we have moved, attempted to get settled in our new home, and got our old house ready for our renters to move in, in between having lots of other things going on. Our families and friends have been so generous with their time to help us with many different things during this transition and other events we have had. I took a couple of weeks to step away from being online, reading blogs, and getting on Facebook. By the end I decided I really could do without Facebook, but missed some of my favorite blogs. It was good to think about how I occupy my time and what matters to me in life and that sometimes those things don't match up. I'm ready for things to slow down a little and to get more settled. I hope to enjoy a couple weeks of things being a bit slower as our fall is already looking pretty full.

No comments:

Post a Comment