Sunday, July 15, 2012

living in the moment

 Its been a bit of a whirlwind week. My friend from graduate school has been in town this past week. We have been enjoying catching up, listening to our children laugh together, cooking, and sipping chai tea lattes.  Emily is a gourmet cook, and I love learning from her. I've taken hardly any pictures of our adventures and none of our amazing food this week.

I had a biopsy on my thyroid this week. I'm a HUGE baby about needles. For a few seconds during the procedure I felt like I was back in a birthing room squeezing Michael's hand through the painful parts. Ugh, glad that's over. Now to just wait for the results. 



 This weekend we soaked up some family, friend, and couple time.



 I will be enjoying time with Emily this week, working one day, and packing to leave on vacation this Friday.
Things are a bit crazy the next month with several work trips Michael has coming up and some changes going on around here.
I'll be practicing taking it one day at a time. One moment at a time.

 Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment