Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas time is here!

Friday I put away our fall decorations and exchanged them for our Christmas decorations. Not as much as usual because there are only so many high surfaces that can't be reached by little hands. We put up the tree during Isabella's nap. She was quite impressed when she woke up!

It makes me laugh to see Michael's hand holding her back! I put all the soft, non-breakable ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. So far so good with the tree, she hasn't messed with it very much. I think it helped putting up the tree in her room first and practicing "don't touch- just look". But who knows, that could have nothing to do with it. Our tree fell on top of me once growing up and it was quite scary!


Our wild Santa Baby


She was so excited when I plugged in the lights this morning.


Isabella, you have brought magic to our holidays! I'm excited about old and new Christmas traditions she will get to participate in with each of our families and the traditions we are starting for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment