Wednesday, November 23, 2011

14 Months & Happy Thanksgiving Eve

We had a good Thanksgiving-eve-day. Michael headed out before the sun came up to trout fish with my brother in law, while Isabella and I went out to get donuts and stayed in our pajamas until mid day. Then we headed to my moms and made a of couple pies.


Apple-cranberry pie in a cinnamon-sugar-butter sauce.




Ready to bake!


I snapped this sweet picture of Isabella and my mom while Isabella was in a post-nap-still-sleepy phase.

And today Isabella is 14 months! She actually sat in the chair for the picture this time.





She is saying and trying to say lots of new words, trying to be brave and take more steps, and developing more and more personality each day.

I can smell the dough of my rolls rising and have clean sheets to slip into for the night. I'm looking forward to watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in the morning and spending the day with our families.
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment