Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome to our Christmas home

Welcome to Christmas at our home!

Nothing new on the porch this year just a lighted topiary I got a few years ago on after Christmas sale at Target and our wreath.


Come on in...


Our Christmas tree display for our cards and decorated side table


Stockings hung on the entry piece with care...


Our tree in the window


Hurricane vase with faux snow and mixed ornaments


Our Christmas table


New this year in our dining room window: I fell in love with these Christmas balls when I saw them and my husband is always complaining we don't have enough Christmas decor- so I thought why not! ;)


Finally, in our sweet girl's room is a pink Christmas tree. I will get some better matching ornaments when they are on sale.

Well, that's about it for the tour. I've loved being on maternity leave during the holidays and not being busy with work during this busy season. I'm off to bake with my Mom! Merry Christmas friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment