Thursday, December 23, 2010

3 months




Sweet girl you are three months today! This month has been a big one for you. On December 1st you slept through the night (well 7 hours) for the first time and have done so many times since. On December 8th you rolled over for the first time! I couldn't believe it! You have really found your hands and have started grabbing things (including my hair- which has started falling out as much of yours and doesn't need any extra help). Your sleeping and eating patterns have become more predictable to me over the last month and that has been helpful. I can tell now when you are hungry or sleepy.

You have become a lot more smiley this month. When I go to get you out of your crib in the morning you stop crying and smile at me- it is such a sweet moment. We are loving how you have brightened our lives with your smiles and our love for you. One morning this week when Daddy got you out of bed he said you had become cuter over night. He is wild over you! We have been enjoying the holidays with you even though you are too young to remember/enjoy them. Daddy says you have made Christmas magical again.
A milestone for us is that we went out to a movie last night. It was the longest time I have been away from you. I missed you so much even though I knew you were in good hands.

These 3 months have been one of our greatest adventures. I love you more than the stars in the sky baby girl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment