The iPod Game
Step 1: Put your iPod/iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly via comment.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
1. I've heard it said that a man would climb a mountain just to be with the one he loves.
Third Day - Love Song
2. Can't change this feeling I'm way out of touch.
3. I know a town where people are running away from life it seems very funny.
4. Lord you beautiful, your face is all I seek.
Insyderz - Lord You're Beautiful
5. We've got to give a little love, have a little hope, make this world a little better.
6. What is this thing called love?
7. Disturbed by the words and the message that they sent.
8. Always there when you call, always on time.
9. Enya - A Day Without Rain (it had no lyrics!)
10. Your eyes seek conclusion in all this confusion of mine.
11. Sylvie, Sylvie, I'm so hot and dry. Slyvie, Sylvie.
12.I can't wait to be with you no I just can't sit still, are we there yet?
13. She's electric. She's in a family full of eccentrics.
Oasis - She's Electric
14. Your letter said that you were leaving, but you didn't know how long.
Third Day - It's Alright
15. Gee but it's great to be back home, home is where I want to beeeeeeee!!!
16. Don't mind telling you in my humble fashion that you thrill me through with a tender passion.
17. Talking away, I don't know what, what to say - I'll say it anyway, today's another day to find you.
18. I'm a mess, I guess. It's what I've asked for, what I've needed.
19. My friend assures me its all or nothing, I am not worried, I am not overly concerned.
Counting Crows - Anna Begins
20. I can't get to bed, but I'm really tired. The things in my head, you used to admire.
21. We've been on the run, driving in the sun, looking out for #1.
22. When friends come for Saturday night, it's nice to make up some Sangria wine.
Jerry Jeff Walker - Sangria Wine
23. Unsure of what the balance held, I touched my belly overwhelmed by what I had been chosen to perform.
24. They say Taylor was a good girl, never one to be late complain, express ideas in her brain.
Jack Johnson - Taylor
25. Spend your lazy, endless crazy, days inside my head...
26. (# 9 had no words) Little ghost, little ghost, one I'm scared of the most, can you scare me up a little bit of love?
Have fun guessing... I can't get most of them without looking at my lyrics cheat sheet.