1. I'm a big OU football fan.
2. I go to most of the home games and sometimes make it to away games.
3. I met my wife when I was 16 and she was 15.
4. We started dating when I was 17 and she was 16.
5. We got married when we were 20.
6. I turned 21 a month later.
7. My first car was a 1993 white Nissan Altima GXE.
8. I like watching the Amazing Race on CBS but this season has been kind of lousy and I've lost interest.
9. I'm pretty sure AM and I could win the Amazing Race… EASILY.
10. I love to travel.
11. I love to eat Indian food.
12. I want to visit India some day.
13. My favorite possession that requires power is my iPod.
14. My 2nd through 4679th favorite possessions that require power are the songs on it.
15. I like just about every genre of music.
16. You can see some of the artists I like here.
17. My favorite website is Pandora.com.
18. My favorite computer program is Google Desktop.
19. I really like live music, but I don't like having to stand at concerts.
20. I played offensive line on my high school football team.
21. We won the state championship three years in a row.
22. I own three really big state championship rings that I haven't seen in over a year.
23. I love to cook.
24. Most people that eat my cooking say that I'm pretty good at it.
25. I can't stand wrinkled clothes.
26. I iron everything I own before wearing it. The only exceptions are: socks, underwear, and undershirts.
27. Yes, I iron my t-shirts before wearing them.
28. I'm neither a night owl nor an early bird.
29. I like to sleep.
30. It's a hobby for me.
31. I like to go to bed early and sleep in late.
32. I take Sunday afternoon naps almost every Sunday.
33. I started writing a book about 7 months ago, hit a wall about 3 months ago, and haven't gone back to it yet.
34. I would have been a bestseller.
35. Maybe I will finish writing it some day.
36. I like to go camping.
37. My parents gave me a tent a few years ago and I keep it in the trunk of my car.
38. I don't like sleeping on the ground though, so I use an airbed in the tent when I'm camping.
39. My best friend is AM.
40. She has a lot of nick names for me and I have a lot of nick names for her.
41. I will not share them on here.
42. Her newest favorite for me is, "Mitch"
43. I didn't like it at first, but it's growing on me.
44. I've started calling her, "Mitchy"
45. Apparently # 41 was a lie.
46. I'm a sucker for a good chick flick movie.
47. I love to eat snow cones in the summer time.
48. Two years ago, I weighed 255 pounds.
49. This morning I weighed 214 pounds.
50. Weight Watchers, switching from pop to water, and working out on an elliptical helped me lose the weight.
51. Arby's 5 for $5.95 is helping me put it back on.
52. I've never liked running before.
53. For the last three weeks, I've been training to run a 10k road race on May 5th.
54. I'm starting to like running now.
55. I love the beach.
56. My favorite vacation spot is anywhere with a beach.
57. I own A LOT of hats.
58. Most of them have something to do with the University of Oklahoma.
59. My favorite hat is my Houston Astros hat.
60. I'm not a fan of the Houston Astros.
61. I really enjoy reading.
62. Some of my favorite authors are: Al Ries, Jack Trout, Seth Godin, Malcom Gladwell, and Daniel Goleman.
63. Bailey McBride called me a schemer the other day.
64. I think it was a compliment, but I'm really not sure.
65. I admire him more than just about any other human being I know.
66. I'm an extroverted introvert.
67. I've saved every email I've sent or received since 2003.
68. They only take up about 2.3 gigabytes on my hard drive.
69. I enjoy helping other people.
70. I want to work in a job that allows me to make an impact on my world, other people, or a cause that I'm passionate about.
71. I work for a non-profit that helps other people reach their educational goals.
72. I want to make a good living, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd rather make a lot impact than a lot of money.
73. My dream job would involve me leading a non-profit with a global impact.
74. My favorite candy is Hot Tamales
75. Followed closely by Cinnamon Bears.
76. Followed by Nerds, Runts, Bottle Caps, Fireballs, Gobstoppers, Pez (just the candy not the dispenser).
77. I really like candy.
78. My favorite type of food is Mexican.
79. I could eat guacamole and salsa every day of my life and it would never get old.
80. Unless of course I got sick one day and vomited after eating it.
81. That happened to me with Chicken Tortilla soup when I was 13.
82. I'm just now beginning to get to a place in my life where I can eat Chicken Tortilla soup again.
83. I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
84. I believe his son, Jesus Christ, died on the cross so that all humanity could be forgiven of their sins.
85. I'm a sinner who is saved by grace.
86. I need to be more deliberate with my prayer life.
87. I need to read my bible more than I do.
88. I'm pretty excited about being a dad some day.
89. I'm not in a hurry to have kids just yet though.
90. I don't cry very much, but I'll probably weep like a baby the first time I hold my child.
91. I want to raise emotionally intelligent children.
92. I'll probably buy a new car in the next year or so.
93. I'm thinking about the Nissan Xterra or Pathfinder.
94. Then again, I think I'd really enjoy driving a Mini Cooper convertible.
95. I was on the yearbook staff in junior high.
96. We rolled our own film and developed our own pictures in a dark room.
97. I wasn't very good at taking pictures, but I never missed a page deadline and my yearbook teacher NEVER changed my layouts.
98. I'm eating hot tamales as I type this.
99. I want to own a hot tub some day.
100. I usually blog out of boredom.