Sunday, September 09, 2007

Welcome back DH

DW says that this is now her blog because I never post anymore and because I disagree (seeing as how I was the one who started it) I feel the need to post so as to have some credibility when I tell her that it is just as much mine as it is hers.

I don't really have much to say, but I saw or heard a funny saying recently and I thought I would share:

A crocodile can run faster than you on land and it can swim faster than you in the water. So... if you're ever racing against one in a triathlon, you better have a pretty good bike time if you want to have a shot at winning.

I have an early morning appointment tomorrow before work at Starbucks so I should probably go to bed now.

Good night world. It's good to be blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment