Monday, December 08, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

 I didn't take many pictures during our thanksgiving season, so there are just a few to share. We made our thankfulness tree again this year, and I packed up all of our notes from the tree for the year 2014 and I'm looking forward to having them to look back on for years to come. I'm sure we will still be thankful for many of those same things, family, Jesus, coffee...and some of them will be funny to read. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving Michael went fishing and Jillian and Heather came over for a sleepover. Then later in the afternoon Isabella and I made the pie we've made the last 3 years together.

She's getting so big!!

 Caramel apple cranberry pie

Carefully crafting her pilgrim hat at my mom's. 




Thanksgiving 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment