Wednesday, February 05, 2014

January 27th-February 2nd

January 27th- 9 Months of Benjamin!!

January 28th- Isabella's first hair cut.

January 29th- Working hard to figure out this crawling business.

January 30th- Benny gets a hair cut.
I totally missed the shot on this one and didn't have any other better ones for this day. But I liked it anyway. 

January 31st: Playing trains at Barnes and Noble. Isabella had been asking to go to the starbucks with the "play toys". Took me a while to figure out what she meant, but I finally did.

February 1st: Isabella's first movie. Frozen!

February 2nd: SNOW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking maybe the real scissors need to be put high, high up away from Izzy! She has been pretend cutting hair for sometime and I'd hate for that to turn into a real cutting for Benny!

    ReplyDelete