Monday, April 01, 2013

Saturday

We went to an egg hunt with Michael's family on Saturday. We've heard about it for years, but this was our first time to go.  There were eggs GALORE!
Story time and waiting for the egg hunt to start. 
They told the story using resurrection eggs. I plan on doing those with her next year.


She could not wait for the hunt to start, but her steam after a while. There were SO many eggs!

Checking out her eggs 




There were chickens, pigs, cows, swings, and a trampoline to play on. I think we have enough candy to last us until Halloween!!


Chocolate mouth. 
It was a fun morning with family!

We all napped that afternoon after a bad night of sleep with lots of Thunderstorms. I remember when it was nice to go to sleep with Thunderstorms! But right now, for our two year old they are scary. I ran some errands, (alone!), and came back to head out to dinner. After dinner we went to play at Lake Hefner. Since we moved we don't go near as much, and I love it there.





The lake was alive with families playing, people running, and just hanging out. I thought about my half marathon training while we were there because I did a lot of it on the trails there. Being able to run feels like a distant memory, but some day I will train for something again. The sun was just starting to set as we needed to head home. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment