Saturday, March 30, 2013

My mom had a day off last week and she spent it with us. I love spending my days with Isabella, but its also great to have another adult to share a day with, especially when its a good friend!

 Our science museum pass is about to expire so we headed there in the morning for some play time. Isabella always paints her face, but this time she really caked it on. :)

We went to lunch at a fun girly place and accomplished a few things on my "to-do before baby comes" list. 

 Reading "There was an old lady who swallowed a chick".
Isabella's page has a pocket to put in each item as the lady swallowed it.

 She thought that was pretty fun.

Coloring more eggs. 



The marble paint ones are my favorite.
It was a great day. Thanks for spending it with us Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment