Thursday, January 20, 2011

lazy morning thursday

-Love that I had already planned for today to be our at-home day this week.
-Love that Michael's work is closed until 1 today so we have an unexpected morning with him home.


-Love that I had some pioneer woman cinnamon rolls in the freezer to warm up for breakfast.

What I don't love is the continuous coverage of the "winter storm" taking over the today show.


You can't see through our middle window because it is covered in a sheet of ice. My favorite quote from the news this morning from the weather terrorists (as my father in law calls them) was: "Be careful taking that first step out on the drive way this morning- because it could be your last". YIKES!


Izzy says: Psssh! Not gonna let icepocalypse 2011 get me down! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had stayed at home today...watching it snow, it was so pretty! But I was good and went in to the office. It is supposed to snow for the rest of the week everyday. Winter is back in Stuttgart.

    ReplyDelete