Saturday, March 13, 2010

Viva la Mexico!

Michael left for Mexico last night on a mission trip with our church. I am so excited he gets this opportunity to have some time off work and spend time in service. It was hard to say goodbye last night, as this will be the longest we have been apart since we have been married. I was sick yesterday and threw up in the car on the way to drop him off at church. That made me so upset I couldn't stop crying and then when it was time to say goodbye I couldn't stop crying. Not exactly the positive "Have a wonderful time!" send off for him I would have liked! :) I can't really control the sick part and as for being emotional, I guess that might also come with the pregnancy.
The motel they are staying in is supposed to have wifi. I'm not sure how consistent the internet in Mexico is, but we are hoping there is some so we can keep in touch. I have lots of things planned with family, friends, and I'll be working so I will keep busy and hopefully it will fly by. They will be working at children's orphanage in Mexico, which I know Michael will love. I hope he wants to come home and doesn't surprise me with bringing 10 children home with him! :) I'm praying that God blesses their travels and the work they do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment