Sunday, March 14, 2010

Talks with my nephews

My family was together last night for my dad's birthday. My nephews were pretty cute- as usual. Isaac said "Mommy said you have a baby in your tummy and it will be my cousin". Kate said when she told him I had a baby in my tummy he said 'well I hope her tummy doesn't get too big because then her shirt won't fit anymore'. :) I wonder what he will think when he sees my belly at the end of 9 months!
Isaac said he wants it to be a boy. George said he is hoping for a girl because he already has lots of boy cousins. Isaac wants to be like George, so he changed his mind and said he thought a girl would be better too. They suggested I name the baby Chicken, Gerald, or Gerald-Chicken. Hmmm...I think I will pass on those names!

5 comments:

  1. Gerald-Chicken does have a nice ring to it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know,it is unique right...We should have asked them for name suggestions for you when you guys were trying to come up with a name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if it's a girl it should at least be Geraldine-Chicken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some good ones too that I have come across at work that I could offer you too. I dont know if I am allowed to tell though for HIPPA reasons :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerald-Chicken - that's good stuff! I LOVE hearing what my nieces say about me "having a baby in my tummy". It's so fun to hear what their little minds are thinking! Hope you're feeling better this week!

    ReplyDelete