Sunday, March 21, 2010

12 weeks

Week 12 is almost over. I had my 12 week appointment this week. Everything was good, and the babies' heart beat was 166. My doctor said by week 14 I should be feeling a lot better. I have had a few more good days here and there lately and that has been great. Michael got back yesterday from Mexico, and I am so glad to have him home! We had a spring snow storm yesterday and enjoyed a quiet day sleeping for 5 hours!


Here I am at 12 weeks. According to babycenter.com my baby is the size of a lime this week, hence the lime I am holding. It is so fun to read about all the things that are happening each week and how my baby is changing. It is all pretty amazing!

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful with a "mommy glow" already!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are almost done with the first trimester!!! :) I always forget to check your blog because it doesn't tell me when it updates...I need to become a follower, I think! :) You are glowing in this picture--I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete