Thursday, October 23, 2008

One of those days...

Well it was just one of those days today. Sometimes I feel like I have things together and sometimes its seems I spend the day chasing loose ends.

"low lights":
1. Stayed up late last night getting ready for an out of town guest, and then I didn't sleep well.
2. While I wasn't sleeping well I remembered I need to go to the store to get stuff for a work potluck.
3. Due to schedule conflicts I had to be at supervision this morning about the time I am contemplating getting out of bed...and run to the store beforehand.
4. Supervision ran long, realized I forgot to buy crackers for my cheeseball , and had to go back to the store.
5. All of this delay meant I was going to be late to the meeting at work, so I PUT TOGETHER THE CHEESEBALL WHILE DRIVING!
6. Had several things come up at work that I had to tend to, and didn't get to other things I needed to do.
7. I put my chai in a thermos this morning as I was racing out the door and when I tasted it, I had a full mouth coating of dish soap tasting chai...not sure what that was about, but it was sick!

Highlights:
My supervisor had a super yummy breakfast for us this morning, our pot lucks are work are always great, the meeting didn't start for about 15 minutes after I got there, so the timing of everything worked out just fine, and my last appointment canceled, so I got to finish early!

It was a busy day of lows and highs. But tomorrow is Friday and I am leaving work early to have fun with my mom and sister. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment