Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! In thirty minutes the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade will begin. This is one of my favorites at Thanksgiving time. This Thanksgiving is turning out a little different. Yesterday morning Michael's Dad, Alan, passed out at work several times and went to the hospital. They're not sure what's going on with him, but they decided to keep him overnight because every time he stood up his blood pressure dropped 20-30 points. While there Michael passed out and threw up a few times so I brought him home, and then his mom got nauseated and sick. As of this morning I am officially hosting Thanksgiving at my house as it is close to the hospital! The Mitchell's are dropping like flies...whose going down next?!

Well I don't have much time, but some things I am Thankful for:
1. God who is so faithful to me
2. Michael
3. Family
3. great food (we will probably consume more food today in America than some small nations do in a month!)
5. a house to randomly host thanksgiving in
6. a reliable car
7. great friends
8. the gift of sleep
9. the opportunities I have had, and being able to go to school
10. and a hundred more that I don't have time to write because I gotta get ready to host thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment