Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August phone pics

 We finished up swim lessons in August, Benjamin swimming through the ring of fire.

Doing the spider walk along the pool wall.

Harrison and Me headed out to book club 

14th anniversary flowers! Michael got my two favorites, gerbera daisies and pink roses.


We went to dinner at Signature Grill for our anniversary celebration. It was as great as I remembered!

His and hers coffees at Syrup in Norman for breakfast

Leaving the library...again...

I went in to check on Isabella one Saturday afternoon as it had got quiet, and found her asleep and all covered up with her stuffed animals. 

I'm feeling  really tender about how big my kids are getting. Lots of sweet sleeping pics this month.

After Wednesday night church ice cream run to Roxy's!

The day before school started Isabella and I had a girls day together while Benjamin was at mother's day out. So fun to be just the two of us with school starting soon and baby brother on the way.

Night before first day of school lunch making

Michael was out of town the night before school started so Iz slept with me, as she likes to do when he is gone. Tomorrow she wakes up a kindergartener!

I was successful in making lunches the night before school, probably the two times that are documented in this post. Ha!

Watching Thomas in our pjs with my two boys in my lap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment