Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hayden Family Maternity

We almost didn't take pictures this night because it had been storming, but decided to go ahead and take some between storms. Which turned out to be a good thing since Katie went in to labor 5 hours later, almost 3 weeks early!! I've never cried while editing photos, but after watching my friend go through the heartache of loss and the hope of repeated adoptions that fell through, I felt so overjoyed seeing their connection and joy anticipating their sweet baby. We planned to take some other pictures over the weekend and get some with better light since it was stormy, but obviously that didn't happen since baby came early. So I was a little disappointed in them as there wasn't much warm light, but I was glad we didn't decide to wait and wouldn't have had any pictures at all! We had fun and laughed a lot.













No comments:

Post a Comment