Thursday, August 07, 2014

July 16th-31st

I've taken many unintentional breaks from my camera the last several weeks so this 365 series has some holes and LOTS of phone pictures. So I'm trying to recommit myself and get back to picking up my camera every day. 
 July 17th: Not happy 

 July 18th: We closed on our home we had been renting out for the last couple of years. I went through grad school, my first pregnancy, brought Isabella home, and shared many memories with friends and family here. But its so good for us to not be landlords anymore!!


 July 19th: We finally tried Hoboken coffee in Guthrie and went to Eskimo Joes for lunch and then walked around the OSU campus. A sweet girl shared her bread with us at Theta pond so we could feed the ducks.

 July 20th: Downtown for the Summer concert series.

 July 21st: Hitting up the park early morning before it gets to hot! (And I totally limb chopped him! grrr)

 July 23rd: Twin day for us!

 July 24th: We did the whole bedtime routine, put Isabella in bed, and then surprised her with a bedtime trip to Braum's. She thought it was awesome.

 July 25th: Day trip to the Jasmine Moran children's museum. It was really well done and lots of fun. We will be going back for sure! 

 July 26th: Baby shower for my sister and Jillian.

 July 27th: Benny in the tug boat in the nursery at church.

 July 28th: 15 month picture!

 July 29th: At the doctor.  :(

 July 30th: Splashing

July 31st: Sick day for Benny G.

No comments:

Post a Comment