Sunday, September 09, 2012

Lately

From the past couple of weeks:
Feeding the giraffes at the zoo. I wondered if it would scare her, as they come very close and stick their huge, long tongues out toward you...but she LOVED it. I can't wait to do it again some time.

POPS! We enjoyed Pops with our friends a couple Friday's ago along with a ridiculous dessert that looked like something Will Ferrel would conjure up in Elf!
My little baker helping me get daddy's birthday cake ready. 

Helping daddy blow out his candles. Happy birthday Michael! We love you so much!
(Picture ripped from my brother) 

Teddy bear hunt at Olivia's birthday party. 
 "Today's the day the teddy bears have their pic-nic!"
 Playing in the park in our neighborhood.



We leave for a week at the beach with Michael's parents tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment