Friday, May 18, 2012

InstaFriday

I'm linking up for InstaFriday for a look at our week! If you follow me on instagram...this is old news...
My little bandito on Mother's Day
 I found a list of books about the beach and ocean and we checked those out this week to prepare for our beach trip.
Nana stopped by with a treat for us one afternoon.
 Cooking dinner with my sous chef...until we got an invite out to dinner with our parents and put dinner on hold for another night.
 Playing at the park 
Seeing Daddy off to the Thunder game. Go Thunder!
 Twilight ice cream date
 Playing in the water and sand before bed
 She kept asking for more and more bracelets until she had one every one of hers I could find.
Playing at the park on Friday
Friday night family date night

Happy Weekend!

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment