Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maternity Pictures



Michael's cousin took maternity pictures for us this week. It was at the end of a 9 hour work day for me, and in the 100 degree heat, but she did great for what she had to work with. Thanks so much Makenzi! Check out her blog here.

She sent us this video today, and I cried when I watched it. The tears were possibly because I have been having horrible pain and tightness in my back today... But probably more so because of overwhelming feelings that are hard for me to find the words for. I feel such excitement over meeting our little girl, she moves so much these days and is getting so big. I love her so much already.

My heart also feels full when I think about the journey of our marriage over the last 8 years and especially over the last 8.5 months. Michael has been so kind and tender with me and loved and cared for me so sacrificially. God has provided in so many ways and taken care of us on this journey. My cup runs over...

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so sweet! It so exciting that she'll be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!! You are such a beautiful pregnant person. I hope you will continue to feel beautiful even though the Oklahoma heat and swollen feet may make it hard. You're so close to the finish line! (or the starting line depending on how you look at it!)

    ReplyDelete