Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Reflection

I am home after my late clinic night in Stillwater, and thinking about a book we read in the beginning of the program, Letters to a Young Therapist. I think it is one of the best non scholarly type books we read- an easy read, with sound, realistic and hopeful advice. I am thinking about the close of one chapter that reads: In all of us, the potential to be good is there, if only someone will take the time to help us discover it and make it bloom.
I love what I am doing and learning...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Hooray for you! I'm glad that you are enjoying school as much as you are. I'm hoping to help other people see the good in their lives as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's good to love what you do. Sometimes it is a fight to get there, other times it is such an overwhelming joy. I'm happy you're almost where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete