Tuesday, January 28, 2014

9 Months

(Uncle David says you are contemplating traveling the world in this one!)




Nine months has crawled and flown by!! It's hard to believe Benjamin that you are already 9 months old! What a sweet little man you are! At your 9 month appointment you were 20lbs 11 ounces, and 29 inches long.  You are rolling anywhere you want to go, have crawled backward a short ways, and are trying to get on your knees to go forward. You can inch worm yourself forward when you try really hard. I think by next month you will have it figured out! You are loving pureed butternut squash and anything with pears these days. You also like prunes and carrots. I've tried a few soft solid things but you choked each time. Today the Dr. said to keep trying those and you'll figure it out. Daddy says you say "Mama", and you do a lot, but I'm not convinced yet it is in reference to me. You babble lots of other things too. Another big thing this month was that your bottom teeth cut through finally!! I've put my finger in there a couple times and they are sharp! You laugh a lot. And you love taking baths and splashing in the water.

And this is how our monthly photos have ended the last few months...I can't get you to stop trying to eat the sticker...so we call it good! :)
You are such a joy baby boy! 
Love you! Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment