Sunday, June 27, 2010

Still here

We are still here. Things are a very busy right now. This week we could use some prayer.
At my last Dr's appointment I was scheduled for a special ultrasound due to measuring about 6-7 weeks ahead. The appointment for the ultrasound is on Tuesday, and I am ready to have it behind us, know what is going on, and if everything is OK.
We are packing this week and moving this weekend. I am looking forward to being back in our house!
After some things that happened at the last doctor's appointment we have decided we need to change doctors. It has been a little overwhelming for me to think about doing at this point in my pregnancy, but after prayer and talking with some people I feel at this time it is the right thing to do. Many of the offices I have called are not accepting new patients right now, and I am waiting to hear back from another one.
With moving, Dr. searching, and wondering if everything is alright with our sweet girl I have been a little overwhelmed. Through everything I know that God is faithful, and in my spirit I keep coming back to the word "simplicity". As I think about parenthood, I want to be content with what we have and simplify our life as much as possible. My prayer when we were discussing selling our house/renting our house again/where we should move was that if God wanted our house to sell it would and if it is better for us to stay there then for that to happen. We would love a bigger house but the house we have meets our needs and allows me to be flexible with how much I work. Anyway, enough rambling, if you would keep us in your prayers we would appreciate it. I know this busy week will fly by and we will be celebrating the 4th of July before we know it.
Here are some recent pictures. I haven't taken many over the past few weeks.

Hayli and I at my sister's 30th birthday party


27 weeks! Third trimester...here I come. In anticipation of this week I made sure we had some fun this weekend. Swimming, a pedicure, a trip to the farmer's market for fresh fruit and veggies, and time with friends and family was just what I needed. My mom has been working on the bedding and the bumper is finished and the quilt is in progress. It looks beautiful and I am so happy with it! Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely keeping you in my prayers, girl! Please let me know how your appointment goes tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you girl and you look beautiful! I will say a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow Annaleise! I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete