Sunday, January 03, 2010

Weekend Fun

We enjoyed our last weekend of the holiday with having Christmas with my dad's extended family and having some fun.

Heather and I went ice skating




I had a great lunch with some friends for my birthday

We also spent a lot of time taking down our Christmas decorations and doing some organizing. Usually I feel sad about taking everything down, but this year I tried to think of things differently. While I was working I thought about the changing of the year and the past year.
I thought about good times over the past year and goals I want to have for the coming year. I think from now on I will think of that time as a ritual of clearing unnecessary things away, preparing for getting back on a schedule, and renewing my focus for the direction I want to be headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment